
I don't usually Blog but I signed up so I could read my friend's blog and leave comment. They won't let you leave comments unless you sign up. But ok I get it. So if my friend is reading this. You better feel special now. LOL
I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I know I did. I met Micheal Stife of R.E.M. My brother is good friends with the group and he went on tour with them this past year or so in Europe. I haven't met them before because I just moved Backhome from Oregon in November. ( Long Story) We went to see Sweeney Todd on Christmas. It was not a perfect movie to see on Christmas. :0) But it was a good Gore movie. Music was good also.
Not that Christmas is over people can feel free to be mean again and not stay in touch. People don't have to talk now and you can ignore the ones you love again. For some reason people seem nicer to me at christmas. I don't know why. Some people are meaner at christmas I can admit. But the majority of people are nicer. It seems like they have to follow some sort of christmas code or they won't get a gift. I guess that's th child in us.
Well, I guess I will write more later. Everyone have a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment