Well, As we all do after the New Year every year we make promisses to ourselfs of things we'd like to accomplish throughout the year. Most of us at lease fulfill at least one or two of those. But I don't think we ever get to the real important ones. The resolutions are always the same too. I want to excell in work, Or I really want to lose all that weight I have gained this past year. I am going to start eating right and exercising. I am going to read more or be nicer to people. We all make these promises, then we get caught up in the fast pace of every day life, or we just get lazy and not do it.
Imagine if everyone in the world would follow God's example and actually do what they say they were going to do. The world would be a marvelous place.
What if when God was creating the world and he said he was going to make..... I dont know lets say trees and he kept putting it off and putting it off and then the world was created and he rested. and the trees were never created. what would we do..... Yea you thinkin about that now,huh?
I know I can't talk. I do it to I am the worse when it comes to procrastination. But maybe this year if we try alittle harder to do the things we say we are going to do, or the things we should do. Maybe this year will be better than last year. If not at least it will be a easier world for us to live in.
And Hey you might just make someone smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment