I have dreamed that we will meet beneath the folds of fresh cotton sheets
And having made this choice we will give Our passion voice
Body to body, flesh to flesh in our desire we would be meshed
I dream of the fire in your eyes, those dimples in your smile
As the night is penetrated by my cries as we are swept away by passion's tide
and our ecstasy can no longer be denied
As I eagerly Soak in your sensuous breathing I am listening to the melody of your heart beating, whispering sensual lyrics in a stream.
Steadily I have relinquished my body for surrender
In you I have found an earthly treasure
It is moments like this I want to freeze time.
You and I passionately, Rhythmically intertwined
When two become one in the heat of passion
I do not want for us to become undone
I do not want for us to become undone
As you relish me inch by inch, bathing in my aura satisfying my quench
The Sweetness of you has me mystified by our Love
The feeling of your body against mine sends tingles down my spine
I still can vividly feel the ecstasy of each and every time our bodies
have combined.

No comments:
Post a Comment